TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- We reserve the right to remove any content that we consider illegal or have received a take-down notice for, and to suspend or terminate the service of any customer that does not comply with our terms and conditions, acceptable use policies, or other contractual obligations.
- By agreeing to our terms and conditions, customers help us to provide them with the best possible service while maintaining a safe and secure online environment for everyone.
Protection of minors
We take the protection of minors and vulnerable persons seriously. To this end, we have the following terms and conditions in place:
We do not offer any paid services to minors without written permission from a parent or guardian. We take reasonable steps to ensure compliance with this policy.
We provide our customers with information about procedures and software applications that can be used to control and monitor minors’ access to Internet content. This policy does not apply to corporate customers where no minors have Internet access.
We have processes in place to respond to directives issued by a court in accordance with applicable legislation, including but not limited to the Protection from Harassment Act (No. 17 of 2011) and the Maintenance Act (No. 99 of 1998).
We have processes in place to ensure compliance with the requirements set out for ISPs in the Films and Publications Act (No. 65 of 1996) as amended.
- By agreeing to these terms and conditions, customers help us to maintain a safe and secure online environment for all, particularly minors and vulnerable persons.
Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) for internet and VOIP Company
This Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) outlines the terms and conditions of use for our internet and VOIP services. It is important that our customers understand the rules and guidelines set out in this AUP to ensure safe and responsible use of our services.
Agreement to this AUP:
By using our services, you agree to abide by this AUP. Failure to comply with this policy may result in the suspension or termination of your service.
The following activities are strictly prohibited and may result in immediate suspension or termination of service:
- Any illegal, criminal or unlawful activity, including but not limited to hacking, phishing, fraud, or any other activity that violates local, state, or federal laws.
- Any activity that intentionally interferes with our ability to provide our services to other customers, including but not limited to network congestion, spamming, or other activities that may negatively impact the performance of our network.
- Any activity that infringes on the rights of any third party, including but not limited to copyright infringement, trademark infringement, or any other violation of intellectual property rights.
- Any use that violates the ISPA Code of Conduct or any other applicable laws, regulations or industry standards.
Reporting Unacceptable Use:
If you become aware of any activity that violates this AUP, please report it immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will investigate all reports of unacceptable use and take appropriate action to address the issue.
Amendments to this Policy:
We reserve the right to amend this AUP at any time, and will notify our customers of any changes by posting a notice on our website or sending an email to the email address associated with your account. It is your responsibility to regularly review this AUP to ensure compliance.
If you have any questions or concerns about this AUP, please contact us at email@example.com
ISPA Code of Conduct
We are a proud member of ISPA and uphold the ISPA Code of Conduct. ISPA is also our nominated agent for the purposes of receiving notifications
In terms of section 75 of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act (“the Act”) Simtel Communications has designated the Internet Service Providers’; Association (ISPA) as an agent to receive notifications of infringements as defined in Section 77 of the Act.
Internet Service Providers’; Association (ISPA)
PO Box 518
010 500 1200
Take-down notice email: